Accounting-AW353 Online Services
Financial Accounting Fundamentals
The course project is designed to help students learn more about
• How to read financial statements
• How to use financial statement information to learn more about the financial condition of a company
• How to write about financial information
These are the steps
• Company selected is Starbucks.Find the annual report that includes the financial statements on-line.
• Use the Excel worksheets provided (related to chapter 13 material) to do financial analysis. You may need to find more than the current year of financial information or the current annual report may have trend information you can use.
• Write the paper (see outline below) and include the financial analysis in your paper. The paper should be about 1,000 words not including the tables and charts. See separate instructions on the various options for bringing your analysis information into the paper.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in top menu of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Business Law Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Tutor Help
- Finance Homework Help
- Geology Homework Help
- HR Management Homework Help
- Humanities Homework Help
- Information Management Help
- Linguistics Homework Help
- Managerial Accounting Help
- Mathematics Tutor Help
- Nursing Homework Help
- Operations Management Help
- Project Management Homework
- Statistics Tutor Help
- Essay Writing Services
- Writing Services Australia
- Finance Online Exam Help
- Writing Services In UK
• Introduction: describe the company, give some overall information about the company both nonfinancial and financial. Nonfinancial should include things like where they are located, how long they’ve been in business what they do, etc.. Financial might be high level things like total assets, current ratio, total revenues, net income, maybe stock info if publicly traded.
• Analysis: show the results of your analysis and something about what it means.
• Conclusion: what have you learned about the company and uses of financial information.
Using the annual report for Starbucks, complete the analysis worksheets and prepare an approximately 1000 word paper describing the company, the results of your analysis and your conclusions and comments. See sample outline.
Be sure to follow the APA style to reference your sources of information. Please download the APA Style Guide before you start your paper (especially useful for the format on paragraph and typing the Reference at the end of the project). Please be sure to follow the APA style in text sources (e.g. Farinas, 2011, page x) and the format of the reference page (alphabetical with hanging indent).
Product code: Accounting-AW353
Looking for Accounting-AW353,please click here