Accounts -AW776 Online Services
1. Money is rather tight this month, and so you decide to borrow $1,000 from your local loan shark. He is willing to lend you $1,000 if you repay him $1,050 a month later.
a. What is the nominal annual interest rate that you are being charged?
b. What is the effective annual interest rate that you are being charged? Assume monthly compounding.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in top menu of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Business Law Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Tutor Help
- Finance Homework Help
- Geology Homework Help
- HR Management Homework Help
- Humanities Homework Help
- Information Management Help
- Linguistics Homework Help
- Managerial Accounting Help
- Mathematics Tutor Help
- Nursing Homework Help
- Operations Management Help
- Project Management Homework
- Statistics Tutor Help
- Essay Writing Services
- Writing Services Australia
- Finance Online Exam Help
- Writing Services In UK
2. A liquid storage tank is to be purchased for $80,000. The entire amount is to be borrowed with the stipulation that it has to be repaid at the end of two years, which is the life of the project, at 15% compounded annually. The machine is expected to provide an annual revenue of $8,000 for two years and is to be depreciated using a MACRS rate of 0.4500 in year 1, 0.5500 in year 2. The cash expense for the machine is $500 per year. The working capital required is $20,000 and is fully recovered at the end of year 2. The salvage value of the machine at the end of the second year is expected to be $5,000. Assume an income tax rate of 40% and a MARR of 20%. Based on the data provided above, determine the following,
a. A loan amortization table determining the principal payment, the interest expenses and the annual payment.
b. A depreciation table using the depreciation rate provided in the problem.
c. The capital gain / loss of the machine at the end of year 2
d. Using the information given and the calculated values in parts a, b and c, determine the after tax cash flow for the project
Develop the Income Statement
Develop the Cash flow Statement
Is this project justifiable at a MARR of 20%?
Calculate the NPV of the Project.
Calculate the IRR of the Project. If an error is returned in Excel, Why?
e. Would you purchase the machine? Why?
product code: Accounts -AW776
Looking for Accounts -AW776,please click here