Biology-QA255 Online Services
This assignment is worth a total of 100 marks, and the assignment grade will comprise 10% of your final grade for the course.
1. Previous scientific evidence is a catalyst for new scientific discoveries. How did Hershey and Chase demonstrate that DNA is the genetic material of viruses following the statement by R.M. Herriott (1951) that “A virus may act like a little hypodermic needle full of transforming principles”?
2. What is linkage? Do linked alleles normally assort independently? (3 marks)
3. Outline the process of transcription. You may use a diagram to illustrate your description. With regards to RNA polymerase, how does transcription differ between prokaryotes and eukaryotes? (10 marks)
4. What three modifications does eukaryotic mRNA receive during processing? What is the name of the molecular complex that carries out splicing?
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in top menu of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Business Law Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Tutor Help
- Finance Homework Help
- Geology Homework Help
- HR Management Homework Help
- Humanities Homework Help
- Information Management Help
- Linguistics Homework Help
- Managerial Accounting Help
- Mathematics Tutor Help
- Nursing Homework Help
- Operations Management Help
- Project Management Homework
- Statistics Tutor Help
- Essay Writing Services
- Writing Services Australia
- Finance Online Exam Help
- Writing Services In UK
5. For each of the following statements, indicate which of the following descriptions apply. Note: The descriptions may apply to more than one of these gene types. (7 marks)
TS: tumour-suppressor gene
____ a. found in normal cells
____ b. could code for a normal growth factor
____ c. found in cancer cells
____ d. found only in cancer cells
____ e. its presence can cause cancer
____ f. its absence can cause cancer
____ g. can be found in both normal cells and cancer cells
6. . Tetracycline is an effective antibiotic because it inhibits protein synthesis. The action mechanism is binding the 30s ribosomal subunit in bacteria, thereby preventing the docking of amino-acylated tRNA. With your knowledge of the translation process, explain how tetracycline would prevent protein synthesis.
7.Outline how proteins are targeted to the mitochondria and chloroplasts. Since mitochondria and chloroplasts contain their own DNA and protein-synthesis machinery, why must proteins be sorted to these organelles?
8. Outline all of the elements of the lac operon, and describe how the operon reacts to increases and decreases in lactose concentration.
9. . Discuss the role of alternative splicing as a mechanism of post-transcriptional control. How does alternative splicing contribute to diversity? What factors influence how splicing patterns are determined?
10. The drug colchicine was formerly used to treat gout. Now, other drugs with a similar function are being considered for the treatment of cancer. What cytoskeleton component do colchicines affect, and why would drugs that target this component be effective at treating cancer?
11. Outline the process of muscle contraction.
12. Read the following article and answer the questions below. This article can be found via the online journal databases in the AU Library at
a. What is a PNA? Describe the chemical composition of a PNA. How does a PNA bind to DNA and RNA?
b. Considering the composition of a PNA, what advantages do these molecules have over antisense DNA and RNA molecules?
c. Outline in detail how a PNA regulates the expression of a gene.
d. Give an example of how a PNA can be used to treat a medical condition.
e. Explain how PNAs may be used to construct artificial life forms.
Product code: Biology-QA255
Looking for Biology-QA255,please click here