Case Study-AW-Q176 Online Services
M&A In Wine Country
Step 1: Complete the excel for Bel Vino (BV) and Starshine (SS). You can’t proceed in the sim until this is done. The excel asks you to enter a discount rate for your cash flows. Here is a
2. Enter the sim, and get the confidential information for your assigned company (BV, SS or IB International Beverage). Using the spreadsheet embedded within the sim and your confidential info, develop a range of prices for BV and SS.
3. I will contact the other two parties on the negotiating team to agree on the price range.
4. Enter your reservation prices for BV and SS. If you are IB, your reservation prices will be the highest amount that you are willing to pay for BV and SS. If you are BV (SS), your reservation price for BV (SS) will be the lowest amount that you will accept if BV (SS) is purchased. If you are BV (SS), your reservation price for SS (BV) will be the highest amount that you are willing to pay (with stock) for SS (BV). The sim will not allow you to negotiate until you have entered reservation prices.
5. Negotiate. Results include: IB can buy either SS or BV. BV can “purchase” SS with shares of BV or SS can “purchase” BV with shares of SS.I will respond to you ASAP with the results.
6. Write your paper. Note that the paper is not just about your negotiations. You will have questions to answer about how you evaluated BV and SS as well.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in top menu of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Business Law Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Tutor Help
- Finance Homework Help
- Geology Homework Help
- HR Management Homework Help
- Humanities Homework Help
- Information Management Help
- Linguistics Homework Help
- Managerial Accounting Help
- Mathematics Tutor Help
- Nursing Homework Help
- Operations Management Help
- Project Management Homework
- Statistics Tutor Help
- Essay Writing Services
- Writing Services Australia
- Finance Online Exam Help
- Writing Services In UK
M&A in Wine Country Simulation: TEAM STARSHINE
November 29, 2015
In this simulation, you will be assigned a role of one of the three parties to the potential merger: International Beverage Corp. (IB), the potential acquirer, and Bel Vino Corp. (BV) and Starshine Vineyards (SS), potential targets. In groups of three, you will negotiate with each other, with one of the firms being acquired by International Beverage if the price is right or there will be a merger between Starshine and Bel Vino. You must enter a reservation price before you can negotiate. If you are IB, the reservation price is the maximum you would pay for SS or BV. If you are SS, the reservation price for SS is the minimum price you would accept to be bought by IB or BV and it is the maximum price you would pay for BV if you merge with BV. If you are BV, the reservation price for BV is the minimum price you would accept to be bought and your reservation price for SS is the maximum that you would pay. After the negotiation takes place, upload your completed assignment to ELMS/Canvas, answering the following questions
1. Compare and contrast Bel Vino and Starshine, including, but not limited to, market position, financial performance and future prospects. This includes numbers, in particular, ratio analysis (which you will need to calculate). What are the strong and weak points of each company?
2. How would a merger vs. a takeover benefit (or not benefit) each of the companies? In other words, what are the potential sources of value added (synergies) for the potential transactions? If you are IB – what value added would an IB/BV vs an IB/SS purchase have? If you’re BV (SS), what value added would occur through a purchase with IB or a merger with SS (BV). With this question, use specifics related to the three companies.
3. What are your 1) opening bid/ask price per share and 2) ultimate walkaway price per share? These prices must be supported by your analysis. What assumptions did you make, particularly about operational improvements? What valuation methods did you use? How did you calculate terminal value? WACC? Control premium? What range of prices did you calculate? (You’ll need to do a sensitivity analysis.) What is the value using comparables?
Your paper should be about 3 to 5 pages double spaced. You may be longer than 5 pages. If you have less than three pages, you probably haven’t completely covered the answers to the questions. Use your qualitative answer to #1 to help perform your analysis in #3. #4 is asking what you did within the simulation to perform a sensitivity analysis and what your results were. Based on your analysis, which option is best for the company you are representing?
Product Code – Case Study-AW-Q176
Looking for Case Study-AW-Q176,please click here