Strategy Management-AW765 Online Services
You are required to submit an individual report of 3,000 ±10% words, which can be based on an organization or idea of your own choice.
The strategic analysis must be related to a recognised aspect of business policy, strategic management or the philosophical underpinning of a particular methodology within the public or private sector strategic management domain.
If your analysis is of an organization then it must contain a minimum of two organization functions, examples would be, Leadership and Marketing or Marketing and Manufacturing or Finance and Leadership or Leadership and Human Resource Management or Marketing and Human Resource Management, etc.. Your strategic analysis may contain two or three functions however more than three functions would make it difficult to achieve a good depth to the analysis.
At the functional level, in your analysis, you would need to consider the impact of how one function would impact / does impact upon the other function(s).
For example in a manufacturing organization if the Marketing function develops a strategy to increase sales by 20% then this may have a detrimental impact upon the organisation if it is already running at maximum capacity. The organisation would need to increase its capacity by perhaps purchasing new machines or even new premises.
The report must be written in a recognised style, i.e. table of contents, introduction, main analysis, conclusions, recommendations, references and bibliography. You must apply the Harvard system of referencing in your report.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in top menu of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Business Law Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Tutor Help
- Finance Homework Help
- Geology Homework Help
- HR Management Homework Help
- Humanities Homework Help
- Information Management Help
- Linguistics Homework Help
- Managerial Accounting Help
- Mathematics Tutor Help
- Nursing Homework Help
- Operations Management Help
- Project Management Homework
- Statistics Tutor Help
- Essay Writing Services
- Writing Services Australia
- Finance Online Exam Help
- Writing Services In UK
To analyse a business policy or strategic management topic, to carry out individual research or evaluation of an organization.
Meet the learning outcomes listed above, identify and critically analyse fundamental issues related to strategic management. Undertake a study that shows clear evidence of synthesis and evaluation.
There are a number of ways you might carry out this assignment: here are a few ideas
• Use a theoretical model to reflect upon the reality (practice) of a situation. Use theory to predict the outcomes of practice. Use practice to reflect upon / modify theory;
• Compare theory and practice: Does M.E. Porter’s (1985) model of competition support the experience of practitioners? i.e. use a practical example /case / issue to reflect on Porter’s model(s) and examine success and / or failure.
• A case study approach: Is Steve Ballmer, C.E.O. managing Microsoft as effectively as he might? i.e. do an analysis of Microsoft’s performance in relation to declared (or undeclared) strategy and the efficacy of his strategy.
• A recovery plan: My advice to the Chief Executive Officer of the Sony Corporation is ……i.e. suggest a way forward for the organization in light of their poor performance over the last 5 years.
• A risk management strategy: My advice to British Petroleum’s Chief Executive Officer in light of their environmental disaster in the Gulf of Mexico.
These are merely examples of approaches you might take; thinking up your own ideas might be more productive and fun.
Your seminar tutor on the basis of the following general criteria will assess the paper
• Content – the quality of research and analysis undertaken and the use of initiative in finding sources of information;
• Process – the quality and clarity of the assignment and your ability to demonstrate command over the subject area and the development of a case or argument;
• Discretion – additional credit may be awarded to a student who tackles a difficult subject well.
The assignment will be graded for individuals on the basis of the specific criteria outlined on the following page.
The “Presentation” element of the Generic Assessment Criteria will be used to assess the report structure.
Product code: Strategy Management-AW765
Looking for Strategy Management-AW765,please click here