Best UK USA Australia Canada UAE China Evaluation Techniques Assignment Online Help Services
The main purpose of evaluation technique is to determine the worth of a program. It is mentioned in Evaluation Techniques Assignment Help that there are three stages involved in the development of a program- conceptualization phase, implementation phase and project closure phase. Formative evaluation is used in the conceptualization phase. Outcome, economic and process evaluation are used in the implementation phase. Summative, goal-based and impact based evaluation are used in the project closure phase. On the basis of data, it is divided into two types- quantitative and qualitative. Depending on the type of information needed evaluation techniques have been classified into different types and is explained in the following section of Evaluation Techniques Assignment Help.
Different Types of Evaluation Techniques
The different types of evaluation techniques explained in Evaluation Techniques Assignment Help are given below
• Formative Evaluations- It is a type of evaluation technique that is used before designing or implementing any program. It is also known as evaluability assessment. Formative evaluation technique helps the project managers by making early improvements to the program. This evaluation technique can be studied under Evaluation Techniques Assignment Help.
• Process Evaluations- This type of evaluation technique is conducted after the implementation of the program to measure the effectiveness of the included procedures. Process evaluation technique helps the managers by spotting errors in the initial stage of execution. It is also known as program monitoring. The main objective of process evaluation is to find out whether the program is meeting its intended goal or not.
• Summative Evaluations- This type of evaluation technique is conducted at the end of a program. Summative evaluations always focus on how and what the outcome would occur after completion of a program. This technique is completely opposite of formative evaluation technique. To know more about summative evaluation technique, students can refer Evaluation Techniques Assignment Help.
• Impact Evaluations-It is used to measure the overall effectiveness of the program. Impact evaluations are more expensive due to the involvement of the time frames. It is focused on the long-term impact and thus provides the management the insights to help in funding policy and decision-making process. This technique is carried out by conducting surveys and asking suggestions from program participants.
• Outcomes Evaluations- It is a type of evaluation technique that is used during the implementation of program. Outcome evaluations provide information to programmers whether a program is attaining its objectives or not. It is also known as objective-based evaluation. This evaluation technique helps the management to monitor the changing knowledge and attitudes of the target population or audience. Examples, characteristics and uses of outcome evaluation technique can be studied under Evaluation Techniques Assignment Help.
• Economic Evaluations- this evaluation technique is used to measure the overall benefits of the program against the costs incurred. It is also known as cost-effectiveness evaluation, cost analysis, cost-utility analysis and cost-benefit analysis. This technique helps the program managers to modify a program at lower costs.
Looking for best Evaluation Techniques Assignment Help online ,please click here