Best UK USA Australia Canada UAE China Sampling Concepts and Methods Assignment Help Online Services
Sampling techniques are accustomed to pick a sample from a general public. Appropriate sampling techniques are significant for removing prejudice in the decision procedure. They are able to allow for the decrease in effort or prince in collecting samples. Common procedures of sampling include simple random sampling, systematic sampling, stratified sampling, fit random sampling, and panel sampling. The sampling concepts and method assignment help is here to solve every single problem occurring while understanding the sampling techniques and put forward a clear version of understanding sampling concepts.
The sampling concepts and methods assignment help provides information about the advantages as well as disadvantages of sampling techniques in a systematic order to give a perfect knowledge on the topic. Some of the well-beings and drawbacks are listed below.
• Saving of Time: Comparatively smaller number of unit is studied in sampling method and naturally it requires much lesser time than the census method and naturally it requires much lesser time than the census method. In certain types of surveys, time is the most important factor and the results of the study have to be declared quite early to be of any use at all. In all such surveys sampling is the only method which can be used.
• Reduced Cost: Survey of smaller number of cases not only requires lesser time but also requires lesser money, and the study can be financed with much lesser resources.
• Detailed Study: When the number of units is large, detailed study is impossible. The smaller number of cases in the sample permits more minute observation and detailed study. In business and industrial research sometimes a through and prolonged study has to be undertaken. This is possible only when the number of cases to be studied is small.
• Accuracy of Result: All the above advantages of sampling are not at the cost of accuracy. On the other hand, at times results drawn from sample, surveys are more reliable than the results from census method. If the sample has been properly selected, the results coverage obtained with in a very close range of accuracy.
• Administrative Convenience: Handling of smaller number of units is usually more lenient from administrative point of view. Supervision becomes difficult in case of large number of units.
• Impossibility of the Use of Census Method: In certain cases, the use of census method becomes impossible, it is because the universe is too cast and geographically scattered, so that every unit cannot be contacted. Highly trained personnel or specialized element limited in availability must be used if and only if there is a need of enquiry to obtain the data. In such cases, a complete census is almost impracticable.
Disadvantages of Sampling Method
• Careful sampling selection is difficult.
• Experts are required for careful study of the universe.
• It is difficult to interview each and every person in sampling method, when the information is required for each and every unit in the study.
So the sampling concepts and methods assignment help supply with every single information about the subject to the students to come up with easy access over the matter.
Looking for best Sampling Concepts and Methods Assignment Help online,please click here