Best UK USA Australia Canada China UAE Stepping Stone Method Assignment Help Online Services
Cost accounting can be complex. Particularly, topics like stepping-stone method cannot be handled by amateurs. Stepping stone Assignment Help helps in knowing the meaning of stepping stone method. The stepping stone method is used to check the optimality of the initial feasible solution. Before entering the topic, basic is to be known.
Stepping-stone Method: Meaning and Steps Involved
The stepping stone method is used to check optimality of the initial feasible solution. It is the procedure for finding the potential of any non-basic variables (empty cell) in terms of the objective function.
Initial feasible solution has been derived; the entire method is carried out in number of steps. They are as follows
1. The prerequisite condition to solve for the optimality is to ensure that the number of occupied cell is exactly equal to m+n-1, where ‘m’ is the number of rows, where as ‘n’ is equal to the number of columns.
2. Firstly, the empty cell is selected and then the closed path is created which starts from the unoccupied cell and returns to the same unoccupied cell, called as a “closed loop”. For creating a closed loop the following conditions should be kept in mind
•In a closed loop, cells are selected in a sequence such that one cell is unused, and all other cells are used.
• A pair of Consecutive occupied cells can either be in the same row or the same column.
• No three consecutives occupied cells can either be in the same row or the same column.
• The first and the last cells in the closed loop lie either in the same row or column.
• Only horizontal and vertical movement is allowed.
3. Use plus and minus signs to each corner of the cell of the traced path alternatively, beginning with a plus sign at the unused cell.
4. Repeat these steps again until all the unoccupied cells get evaluated.
5. Now, if all the computed changes are positive or are equal to or greater than zero, then the optimal solution has been reached.
6. But in case, if any, value comes to be negative, then there is a scope to reduce the transportation cost further. Then, select that unoccupied cell from the outer cells with a negative sign in a loop, to balance the demand and supply requirements.
Stepping Stone Assignment help Provides you
• All our work is plagiarism free and unique.
• We provide super reliable and super fast services with super affordable price.
• You will always be protected and your identity will not be disclosed in our website.
• We provide 24*7 services to our clients so that they can clear all their doubts easily. Our service is very user friendly as you can talk to our experts anytime about topic.
• We deliver the assignment on time so that our customers don’t have to face any trouble.
Looking for best Stepping Stone Method Assignment Help online ,please click here